4 Ports USB 2.0 Extender Over Cat 6/ Cat 5e
- An extender for USB over RJ45.
- Applicable for all usage platforms, no compatibility issue.
- Compatible with a 30M-60M Cat.5/Cat5e/Cat6 RJ45 LAN cable
- With USB2.0 specification, data transfer speed up to 480Mbps.
- With a power port. By connecting to an external power supply, it can supply more power to USB peripheral devices and enhance the performance.
- Plug and play, no driver needed.
- Product Dimension: 60mm x 52mm x 20mm
- Upstream: 1 x USB-A Male
- Downstream: 4 x USB-A Female
- Power: 5V2A
- DC Dimension / Cable Length: 3.5mm x 1.35mm / 1.5m
- Cable Length / OD: 15cm / 4.5mm
- 1 x 4 Ports USB 2.0 Extender Over Cat 6/ Cat 5e
- 1 x 5V/2A Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
Universal Serial Bus is a standard that was created as a means to make connectors more universal and transparent, it was originally intended to connect desktop computers to peripherals such as printers, mice, keyboards, and storage devices in a typically short distance. Most USB cables will reach a maximum cable length within 5 meters, while the cable with higher specifications comes shorter.
When a signal travels down a copper wire, it loses some of its strength due to the conductivity of copper itself. The amount of signal loss, referred to as attenuation, is measured in decibels (dB) in terms of distance.
An external power extender will be helpful for you to ensure that has adequate power to handle the extended distance.