USB-C To Gigabit Ethernet Adapter With 100W Power Delivery
- Gigabit Ethernet via USB3.0
- With USB-C 100W Power Delivery
- Durable aluminium-alloy housing
- Sleek and stylish design
- Compact and lightweight
• Convert USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45).
• With USB3.0 specification, data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
• Alunminium housing, durable and elegant.
• Gigabit Ethernet provides a fast and stable internet connection.
• Support IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half-duplex, automatic flip and flow control.
• Fully support IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer.
• With the USB-C Power Delivery (USB PD) port, supporting maximum 100W/20V5A charging to your upstream computer including the new MacBook. USB PD power actual output depends on your power adapter.
• Bus-powered, no power adapter needed.
• Plug and play, no driver required.
|58.2mm x 24mm x 16mm
|• 1 x Ethernet RJ45 (Gigabit)
• 1 x USB-C PD (100W PD Charging)
|USB-C PD Max. 100W/ 20V5A (from PD Charger)
|USB-C PD Max. 100W
|Cable Length of Attached Cable
|1 x USB-C To Gigabit Ethernet Adapter With 100W Power Delivery
1 x User Manual
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
No worries about the limited USB-C ports, keep stay powered now
Connect a USB Power Delivery adapter up to 100W for full-speed charging the upstream devices
Work universally with Mac and Windows as well as other USB-C computers
Aluminium-alloy housing for protection & long-lasting usage
Usually, the driver is built into the Windows/MacOS and do not need to install manually. However, occasionally, the driver may not properly load at the first time you plug in the adapter. The other occasion is when Windows/MacOS updates, it has caused the driver to load improperly. In this case, you are advised to install the driver again manually.
To download, please visit https://www.unitek-products.com/pages/drivers-adapters