- Gigabit Ethernet via USB3.0
- Durable aluminium-alloy housing
- Sleek and stylish design
- Compact and lightweight
This USB-C adapter fully supports IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer. With the support to IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half-duplex, automatic flip and flow control, it offers a speedy and user-friendly surfing experience on the Internet.
- Convert USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45).
- With USB3.0 specification, data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- Alunminium housing, durable and elegant.
- Gigabit Ethernet provides a fast and stable internet connection.
- Support IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half-duplex, automatic flip and flow control.
- Fully support IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer.
- Bus-powered, no power adapter needed.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
- Color: Aluminium-alloy Housing
- Upstream: USB-C Male
- Downstream: RJ45 Female
- Dimension: 57.5*24*16 mm
1xUSB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Usually, the driver is built into the Windows/MacOS and do not need to install manually. However, occasionally, the driver may not properly load at the first time you plug in the adapter. The other occasion is when Windows/MacOS updates, it has caused the driver to load improperly. In this case, you are advised to install the driver again manually.
To download, please visit https://www.unitek-products.com/pages/drivers-adapters
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.