- Convert USB data to display signal
- Support USB3.0 Windows devices only
• Convert the video signal from Windows devices (with USB-A 3.0 interface) to the display devices.
• Full HD viewing experience on HDTV and monitor up to 1920 x 1080. Support connecting with dual monitor simultaneously.
• Meet the 60Hz playback requirements of full HD movies or streaming.
• Aluminium-exterior connector for durability and heat dissipation.
• Driver installation is required and you will be prompted during the first use on the device.
|Dimension||40.5mm x 60.5mm x 10.8mm|
|Downstream||1 x HDMI
1 x VGA
|Cable Length of Attached Cable||15cm|
|Packaging Content||1 x USB to HDMI & VGA Adapter
1 x User Manual
Screen resolution up to 1920 x 1080P full HD
Maximize Productivity Via Dual External Display
This is made of the premium material with gold-plated connector & ports, CNC Aluminium-Alloy Housing.
Only HDMI port could transmit audio and video, VGA interface could only transfer video. Please use a separate cable from computer/laptop headphone port if you are using the VGA.
To set up completely, you have to adjust setting in 'Screen' and 'Audio'.
To set screen:
1. Right-click any empty area of your desktop, and then click Screen resolution
2. Click the multiple displays drop-down list, and then select 'Duplicate these displays'.
3. If the display monitor is not listed, click 'Detect'.
To set audio:
1. Open Control Panel
2. Select 'Hardware and Sound' - 'Sound'
3. Under the 'Playback' tab, select the proper device as default device.
4. Click "OK". Justify the volume at the down-right corner if needed.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.