- Up to 4K@30Hz resolution
- Triple display output (HDMI x2 + VGA x1)
- Streaming 3 independent screens via MST
- USB-C Power Delivery 100W charging
- USB expansion with USB3.1 Gen1 5Gbps SuperSpeed
uHUB P5 Trio is a USB-C 5-port hub offers triple display outputs plus the forceful Power Delivery 100W charging via the USB-C socket and the USB-A 5Gbps SuperSpeed for USB expansion. You may connect with an HDMI display at up to 4K@30Hz, or maximum 3 external monitors at a lower resolution.
- With USB3.1 Gen1 specification, the data transfer rate of USB-A port is up to 5Gbps. Backward compatible.
- With the USB-C Power Delivery (USB PD) port, supporting maximum 100W/20V5A charging to your upstream computer including MacBook Pro 2019. USB PD power actual output depends on your power adapter.
- Support HDMI with Ultra-HD (UHD) 4K@30Hz, and VGA with Full HD 1080p@60Hz.
- Support Multi-Stream Transport (MST), to display the video signal from your PC to the other maximum three monitors. Windows OS is able to turn on the Screen Mirroring and Extend (up to extra two desktop) on the external monitors. MacOS does not support MST, a single extra desktop can be displayed on the external monitor, up to three devices.
- USB-C connector allows you to connect with the devices equipped with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- USB-C port that supports data transfer function and DP Alt Mode.
- With aluminium housing, durable and elegant.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
- Color: Space Grey
- Material: Aluminium-alloy Housing
- Upstream: USB-C Male
- Downstream: HDMI x2, VGA, USB-A, USB-C PD 100W
- Dimension: 90.6mm x 43.2mm x 15.6mm
1 x uHUB P5 Trio