Powertrain Duo 38W Two Ports Car Charger with PD and QC
- 38W Two Ports Car Charger
- USB Power Delivery 20W
- QC3.0 18W
• Twin USB ports including USB-C and USB-A, pump out a combined 38W — provide full-speed charging to your mobile devices at once.
• USB-C Power Delivery (PD) charging up to 20W including 12V1.67A, 9V2.22A, and 5V3A.
• USB-A QC3.0 charging up to 18W including 12V1.5A, 9V2.A and 5V3A. Compatible with DC 12-24V power input.
• Universal for any of your charging cables such as USB-C PD charging cables and USB-A mobile charging cables.
• Built-in chipset protects against short-circuiting and over-heating/current/charging.
|Dimension||25mm x 25mm x 57mm|
|Upstream||DC Jack for Car|
|Output||USB-C PD: 5V/3A, 9V/2.22A, 12V/1.67A (Not support PD PPS)
USB-A QC2.0: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
|Cable Length of Attached Cable||N/A|
|Packaging Content||1 x Powertrain Duo
1 x User Manual
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
Charging up to 38W on the go
USB-C PD charging up to 20W
USB-A QC3.0 charging up to 18W
The built-in chipset protects against short-circuiting and over-heating
Yes, it does. You can simply connect with your iPhone with an MFi USB-C to Lightning cable and you will be able to charge at 20W which is the maximum charging specification of the latest iPhone.