HDMI to VGA Adapter with 3.5mm for Stereo Audio plus Mini & Micro HDMI Adapter
- VGA 1080P UXGA resolution
- Compatible with standard, Micro and Mini HDMI
- With audio output solution
- With optional external power port
- Diminutive Dimension
This adapter helps convert the signal from HDMI interface to VGA, with audio output port to let you sync the video and audio. With an optional external power port to help stabilize the performance.
- Convert the signal from HDMI interface to VGA interface.
- 3-in-1 solution, compatible with HDMI (standard), Micro HDMI and Mini HDMI.
- With audio output.
- Compatible with most of the monitors and displays.
- Support HDMI1.4b specification.
- Support VGA 1080P UXGA resolution.
- With an optional power port, connect to external power supply to enhance the signal and the performance.
- Plug and play, no need to install driver.
- Dimension: 45 x 44.7 x 15 (mm)
- Upstream: 1 x HDMI (Male)
- Downstream: 1 x HDMI (Male)
- DC Dimension: Micro USB
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 17cm
1 x HDMI to VGA Converter with Audio
1 x Micro HDMI Adaptor
1 x Mini HDMI Adaptor
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
The error “Out of Range” normally means that the resolution being output by the computer is not compatible with the display. Try lowering the resolution to see if that helps resolve the issue. You may need to connect another monitor or restart the computer or source to accomplish this.
Sorry that it does NOT support HDCP copyrighted content such as PS3, PS4, Blue-ray discs, HD DVD.
To set up completely , you have to adjust setting in 'Displays'.
To set the display:
1.With your display monitor connected to your Mac, open Apple -> System Preferences.
2.Select 'Displays' with its big blue screen icon
3. Go under 'Arrangement' section
4. Check the Mirror Displays checkbox
To set up completely, you have to adjust setting in 'Screen'.
To set screen:
1. Right-click any empty area of your desktop, and then click Screen resolution
2. Click the multiple displays drop-down list, and then select 'Duplicate these displays'.
3. If the display monitor is not listed, click 'Detect'.
Since VGA cannot transfer audio, you will need to connect a 3.5mm audio cable to headset or speaker in order to transmit audio.