DisplayPort to VGA Cable
Cable Length: 1.8M
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Easy to use with no software required
- 1 x DisplayPort to VGA Male Cable
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
VGA interface could only transfer video. Please use a separate cable from computer/laptop headphone port to transmit audio.
No. This adapter converts the signal ONLY from Displayport to VGA monitor.
To set up completely , you have to adjust setting in 'Displays'.
To set the display:
1.With your display monitor connected to your Mac, open Apple -> System Preferences.
2.Select 'Displays' with its big blue screen icon
3. Go under 'Arrangement' section
4. Check the Mirror Displays checkbox
To set up completely, you have to adjust setting in 'Screen'.
To set screen:
1. Right-click any empty area of your desktop, and then click Screen resolution
2. Click the multiple displays drop-down list, and then select 'Duplicate these displays'.
3. If the display monitor is not listed, click 'Detect'.
The error “Out of Range” normally means that the resolution being output by the computer is not compatible with the display. Try lowering the resolution to see if that helps resolve the issue. You may need to connect another monitor or restart the computer or source to accomplish this.