Model Number: Y-5118E
- VGA 1080P UXGA resolution
- Diminutive Dimension
This adapter helps convert the signal from DisplayPort interface to VGA. Resolution up to full HD 1920x1200.
- Support PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Easy to use with no software required
- Upstream: Display Port
- Downstream: VGA Port
- Color: Black
1 x DisplayPort to VGA Female Converter
VGA interface could only transfer video. Please use a separate cable from computer/laptop headphone port to transmit audio.
To set up completely , you have to adjust setting in 'Displays'.
To set the display:
1.With your display monitor connected to your Mac, open Apple -> System Preferences.
2.Select 'Displays' with its big blue screen icon
3. Go under 'Arrangement' section
4. Check the Mirror Displays checkbox
To set up completely, you have to adjust setting in 'Screen'.
To set screen:
1. Right-click any empty area of your desktop, and then click Screen resolution
2. Click the multiple displays drop-down list, and then select 'Duplicate these displays'.
3. If the display monitor is not listed, click 'Detect'.
The error “Out of Range” normally means that the resolution being output by the computer is not compatible with the display. Try lowering the resolution to see if that helps resolve the issue. You may need to connect another monitor or restart the computer or source to accomplish this.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.