DisplayPort to DVI Cable
Cable Length: 1.8M
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Supported on any DVI-D display including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a specifications
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
No. This adapter converts the signal ONLY from Displayport to DVI monitor.
To set up completely , you have to adjust setting in 'Displays'.
To set the display:
1.With your display monitor connected to your Mac, open Apple -> System Preferences.
2.Select 'Displays' with its big blue screen icon
3. Go under 'Arrangement' section
4. Check the Mirror Displays checkbox
To set up completely, you have to adjust setting in 'Screen'.
To set screen:
1. Right-click any empty area of your desktop, and then click Screen resolution
2. Click the multiple displays drop-down list, and then select 'Duplicate these displays'.
3. If the display monitor is not listed, click 'Detect'.