Cable Length: 1M/ 2M/ 3M/ 5M/ 10M/ 15M/ 20M
- Certificated by Fluke Networks
- 250MHz Mass-capacity Bandwidth
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Gold-plated Contacts
- Cat 6 standard allows sending up to 1 Gigabit data per second under the 250MHz bandwidth, provides speedy and stable signal connection.
- UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pairs structure) refers to be surrounded by an outer jacket without a metallic shield. This helps the cable to be small in diameter.
- Made with gold-plated contacts RJ45 connector and bare copper conductor.
- Applicable to computers, laptops, printers, modem, router.
Hardware & Dimension:
- Gold-plated Contacts RJ45 (8P8C) Connectors
- Bare Copper Conductor
- PVC Jacket
Upstream: RJ45 (8P8C)
Downstream: RJ45 (8P8C)
Cable OD: 6mm x 1.8mm
1 x Cat 6 UTP RJ45 Flat Ethernet Cable
Packaging: UNITEK Poly Bag