3-in-1 USB-C to Lightning / USB-C / Micro USB Multi Charging Cable in Black
- Charging iPhone up to 20W
- USB-C charging up to 15W
- Micro USB charging up to 10W
• Lightning connector offers USB PD up to 20W plus data-sync. Fully compatible with the latest iPhone.
• USB-C connector offers fast-charging up to 15W 5V3A.
• Micro USB connector offers the charging up to 10W 5V2A.
• Power will be limited during multi-devices charging due to safety considerations, up to 5V3.5A. In this case, Lightning will reserve 5V2.3A and the remaining will be distributed to the other 2 connectors.
• Tinned copper conductors with the braided jacket and multi-layer shielding for great durability.
• Airflow design aluminium exterior connectors give an excellent finishing.
|Black & Space Grey
|Airflow design aluminium exterior connectors
Tinned copper conductors
|• Lightning (Charging & Data Sync)
• USB-C (Charging Only)
• Micro USB (Charging Only)
|USB-C PD Max. 20W (from PD Charger)
|Lightning: USB PD up to 20W plus data-sync
USB-C: up to 15W 5V3A
Micro USB: up to 10W 5V2A
|Cable Length of Attached Cable
|1 x 3-in-1 USB-C Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
If you have a mobile device with a USB-C port, this device likely can be charged faster. Your USB-C port may move as much as 100W of power over USB Power Delivery.
While the attached cable of your mobile device is for connecting with a standard port (USB-A, a rectangle looking), there are other fast charging specifications - Quick Charge or 5A SuperCharge. Moreover, some cables support up to 5V2.4A which is also faster than the basic 5V1A.
If your cable is supporting these specifications, it probably mentions in the features. Please be aware of the charging specifications before you connecting the cable to a power adapter.