4K 60Hz USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Cable
- Real Ultra HD
- HDCP2.2 for 4K Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and more
- Aluminium housing & gold-plated connector
- Thoughtful easy-grip design
This cable helps simply connect the TV or monitor with your USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 equipped or DisplayPort Alternate Mode equipped) equipped devices, not only PC or laptop but also iPad Pro, tablet, or even smartphone. With this cable, 4K Ultra HD sensory enjoyment is with you anytime.
- Support HDMI 2.0 with 4K 60Hz high definition deep color depths & sharp images output and a full range of digital multi-channel audio.
- Support 3D video.
- Support HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- With the USB-C connector, this HDMI cable is suitable for new MacBook and all USB-C (with DisplayPort Alt Mode) equipped devices even smartphones.
- Aluminium housing offers this cable a long-lasting lifetime.
- With the thoughtful easy-grip design, for you to simply plug in and out.
^Remark: 4K Netflix compatible with 2018 or later Mac computer with an Apple T2 Security chip and macOS 11.0 Big Sur using the latest version of the Safari browser.
Hardware & Dimension:
- Material: Aluminium Housing
- Color: Space Grey
- Upstream: USB-C Male
- Downstream: HDMI Male
- Cable Length: 1.8M
1 x USB-C to HDMI 4K 60Hz Cable
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
Please make sure your laptop/ cellphone/ tablet supports thunderbolt 3 or Display Output (DP ALT mode), OTHERWISE IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE. Please check with the device manufacturer.
There could be a couple reasons. Check your audio settings on your MacBook. Make sure the correct audio is selected.
Step1: Go into System Preferences
Step2: Click Sound
Step3: Select the HDMI source as opposed to the Internal Speakers