USB 3.0 to 2.5G Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
This USB adapter fully supports 2.5Gbps Ethernet which is a solution based on IEEE 802.3bz standard, 2.5 times speed comparing to 1000Mbps Ethernet. Under the cost-efficient consideration of keep using Cat.5e or Cat.6 LAN cable, instead of upgrading to 10GbE, this adapter offers an advanced Internet surfing experience.
- Convert USB-A to 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45).
- With USB3.0 specification, data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- Support IPv4/IPv6 network, full-duplex mode, auto flip and flow control.
- Fully support IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000/2500Mbps data transfer.
- Support IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1P, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, IEEE 802.3az-2010(EEE), IEEE 802.3bz-2016(BGBASE-T).
- The network connection status indicator is convenient to understand the network working status.
- With aluminium housing, durable and elegant.
- Bus-powered, no power adapter needed.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
- Dimension: 61mm x 32mm x 17mm
- Material: Aluminium-Alloy Housing
- Upstream: USB-A
- Downstream: RJ45
- Cable Length/OD: 30cm/4.5mm
- Color: Space Grey
1 x USB-A to 2.5G Ethernet Adapter
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
Please download the latest driver of this product. Reinstall the driver again (https://www.unitek-products.com/pages/drivers-adapters) and if it still doesn't work, contact us via email@example.com
Usually, the driver is built into the Windows/MacOS and do not need to install manually. However, occasionally, the driver may not properly load at the first time you plug in the adapter. The other occasion is when Windows/MacOS updates, it has caused the driver to load improperly. In this case, you are advised to install the driver again manually.
To download, please visit https://www.unitek-products.com/pages/drivers-adapters