- Support all 2.5''/ 3.5'' SATA I/ SATA II / SATA III HDD SSD (up to 2 x 16TB);
- Super speed USB 3.0 interfaces with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB2.0 and 1.1.
- Support UASP and SATA 6Gbps, provides faster transfers up to 70% faster read speeds and 40% faster write speeds over traditional USB 3.0.
- Offline Clone Hard Drive duplicator function, the Unitek hard drive dock station can be used to clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, easy to duplicate data and file from one to another hard drive.
- Automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity saves energy.
- Compatible with Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 with the latest Service Packs Mac OS X 10.4.8 (or later) and Linux.
- Aluminium case makes it durable and resistant soiling.
- Plug and play, no driver needed, hot-swapping, easy and quick.
How to Clone a Hard Drive:
- Plug in 2 hard drives, and identify Original Disk and Target Disk.
- Connect power supply then switch on the power.
- Easily press "Clone" button, then offline clone will start.
Clone Docking Station for Hard Drives Specification:
- Hard Disk connect to PC, write and read of up to 405 MB/s.
- Offline Clone without PC, write and read of up to 485 MB/s.
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
- Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes.
- Target Disk must contain more space than Source Disk.
- Any bad sectors on the drives in use may prevent HDD duplicator and cause overheating, which damages to the station.
- Do not try to insert or withdraw HDD or SSD when another hard drive running.
- Highly efficient 12V3A power supply makes sure a stable and reliable energy supply.
- The hard drive is recommended to format Mac OS Extended (Journaled) when using on Mac.
- 1 x USB 3.0 to SATA III Dual Bay HDD/ SSD Docking Station with UASP & Offline Clone in Black
- 1 x Data Cable
- 1 x 12V 3A Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
Packaging: UNITEK Gift Box