USB 2.0 to Serial RS422/RS485 Cable
Cable Length: 0.8M
- Support the conversion of USB to RS422/RS485 interface.
- Link PC to Serial devices such as printer, label writer, ISDN terminal adapter.
- With USB 2.0 specification, backward compatible with USB 1.1.
- Flexible baud rate support up to 3Mbps.
- Bus powered, no external power supply needed.
- 1 x USB 2.0 to Serial RS422/RS485 Cable
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
Please download the latest driver of this product. Reinstall the driver again (https://www.unitek-products.com/pages/drivers-adapters) and if it still doesn't work, contact us via email@example.com
Serial ports are 9 pin and VGA is 15. They are not the same. It is not a VGA cable. It is a RS-232 communication cable for devices.
Yes, it includes CD drivers and manuals. Also latest drivers are available from https://www.unitek-products.com/pages/drivers-adapters