Model Number: P1112AWH
Gallium nitride (GaN) is a high-performance charger compare to the traditional silicon used in charging devices. It achieves high power output with a compact size, ideal for charging anywhere. This 4 ports Black GaN charger equips with 3 x USB-C PD ports and 1 x USB-A QC port, together with replaceable plugs working worldwide for your laptops like MacBook Air, or tablets and smartphones, even when you're travelling abroad.
• Superior in craftsmanship and performance.
• Powerful GaN(gallium nitride) technology offers super-efficiency at current-transferring with low heat generation which also results in a compact and lightweight design.
• This travel charger can be applied globally. It equips foldable US plug and comes with EU, UK and AU adapter for replacement and supports the voltage-input under AC 100~240V, 50~60Hz, 1.7A Max.
• 3 USB-C ports, 1st and 2nd USB-C support up to PD 100W, and the 3rd one up to 20W.
• USB-A port support QC3.0 up to 18W and backward compatible.
• All 4 ports are able to work simultaneously and the power output will automatically process dynamic allocation from 65W to 7.5W. Please be reminded to plug in the high consumption devices first then others.
• Built-in four intelligent protection circuits against overvoltage, overcurrent, overheat and short circuit.
• With LED indicator, clearly express the working status.
|Dimension||63 x 63 x 30.5 (mm)|
|Power Input||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz. 2.5A|
-USB-C x 2: Max. 100W (USB Power Delivery Supported)
1 x 100W 4 Potrs GaN Wall Charger
Perfect Control in Incredible Small Size
Achieves 95% power efficiency and perfectly low-temperature control in this svelte and light-weight GaN (Gallium Nitride) charger
Max. 100W Smart Dynamic Detection
Empowered by USB Power Delivery via triple USB-C and Quick Charge via a USB-A
Charge Four Devices Simultaneously
Equipped with 3 USB-C PD ports and 1 USB-A QC 3.0 ports
Global Voltage Compatibility
Universal 100V-240V voltage power-in for you to charge in virtually any country
All Around Protection against Over-Voltage, Over-Current, Overheating, Short Circuit
Compared with the normal battery charger, GaN charger is a new technology that allows higher output in overall compact size.
GaN allows the chargers to be smaller and Power Delivery allows them to deliver enough power to charge quickly.
Both top two USB-C PD ports highest output at 100W (single connection), which can charge laptops efficiently. The third USB-C PD port highest output at 20W (single connection), which can charge tablets or smartphones efficiently. While it is in dual/triple connection, the maximum output of both ports will be decreased.
It comes with the universal adapters, 100V-240V voltage power-in for you to charge in virtually any country
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.