Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- Convert Mini DisplayPort to DVI.
- Plug and play, no need to install driver.
- Support resolution up to 1920x1200 and 1080P (HDTV).
- 1 x Mini DisplayPort to DVI Converter
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
DVI interface could only transfer video. Please use a separate cable from computer/laptop headphone port to transmit audio.
To set up completely , you have to adjust setting in 'Displays'.
To set the display:
1.With your display monitor connected to your Mac, open Apple -> System Preferences.
2.Select 'Displays' with its big blue screen icon
3. Go under 'Arrangement' section
4. Check the Mirror Displays checkbox
To set up completely, you have to adjust setting in 'Screen'.
To set screen:
1. Right-click any empty area of your desktop, and then click Screen resolution
2. Click the multiple displays drop-down list, and then select 'Duplicate these displays'.
3. If the display monitor is not listed, click 'Detect'.