HDMI Conversion Cable for Mobile
- 1080P 60Hz Full HD HDMI
- Compatible with iOS devices and all mobile devices
- Aluminium housing
- Connect your mobile devices to a larger HDMI screen through your original mobile cable
- Support 1080P@60Hz Full HD resolution
- With a 5V1A USB-A connector, enhance and stabilize the performance by connecting to the external power supply
- Compatible with iOS 8, Android 6.0, or above version
- Plug and play, no driver installation required
- Notice: This product comes with a Bluetooth connection, in case the smartphone requires it for the audio output. Please refer to the user manual for the setup of the connection.
- Color: Space Grey
- Cable Length: 1M
- Cable OD: 4mm
- Upstream: USB-A Female (USB-A Male for Power Supply)
- Downstream: HDMI
1 x HDMI Conversion Cable for Mobile
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
The power connector is for adequate power to handle the signal transmission. Please plug in a power supply.
Firstly, should the power connector and the HDMI connector have been plugged-in correctly, your display will then show two QR codes on the corresponding HDMI channel, and that means the cable is well functioning.
Please use a mobile cable with USB 3.0 data function or an MFi Lightning cable to connect between the female USB port of this cable and your mobile device. Once it is connected properly, your mobile device will be in charging mode. In the meantime, your mobile device will ask for your permission to trust the display for accessing or sharing, screen mirroring will be auto-start after you have granted the right.
Should there is still no response, it is suggested to scan the QR code showing on your display and install the app as instructed in the user manual. You are able to select the specification of the video signal transmission such as resolution and refresh rate. Please try a lower specification and re-plug all the connections abovementioned. This will be helpful to lower the requirements of the video output and ensure your mobile device can handle it.