Model Number: V1146A
- Bi-directional usage
- 8K Ultra HD
- HDCP2.2 for 4K Netflix^, Amazon Prime Video and more
- Latch design
This cable helps simply connect the TV or monitor with your USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 equipped or DisplayPort Alternate Mode equipped) equipped devices, not only PC or laptop but also iPad Pro, tablet, or even smartphone. It can also be used in a reverse way. With this cable, 8K Ultra HD sensory enjoyment is with you anytime.
^Remark: 4K Netflix compatible with 2018 or later Mac computer with an Apple T2 Security chip and macOS 11.0 Big Sur using the latest version of the Safari browser.
- This cable is bi-directional.
- Video output up to 8K 60Hz ultra HD resolution at 7280x4320 if the graphics card supports DSC mode.
- Support VESA C/ D/ E mode monitors with USB-C video-in port (The port should support Thunderbolt 3 or with DisplayLink solution).
- Support new MacBook and all USB-C equipped devices (The port should support Thunderbolt 3 or with DisplayPort Alternate Mode) even smartphones.
- With DisplayPort 1.4 specification, this cable supports HDR10, 7.1-ch system, VR and 3D.
- Support HDCP 2.2, meet the requirements of Ultra HD Netflix or Amazon Prime Video and more.
- With the thoughtful latch design on the DisplayPort connector provides a secure connection.
- Plug and play.
Hardware & Dimension:
- Material: PC & ABS Housing
- Color: Black
- Upstream: USB-C Male
- Downstream: DisplayPort Male
- Cable Length: 1.8M
1 x 8K USB-C to DisplayPort 1.4 Cable