USB-C to VGA 1080P Full HD Adapter with Nylon-Braided Cable
- Support VGA with 1080P@60Hz output. Backward compatible.
- USB-C connector allows you to connect with a computer or a tablet which equipped Thunderbolt 3
port or USB-C port that supports DisplayPort Alt Mode (DP Alt Mode).
- Tangle-free high-quality nylon-braided cable for greater durability.
- Premium aluminium alloy casing for better heat insulation and lasts longer.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
- Product Dimension: 76mm x 24mm x 16mm
- Upstream: USB-C
- Downstream: VGA
- Cable Length: 15cm / OD 4mm
- 1 x USB-C to VGA 1080P Full HD Adapter with Nylon-Braided Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
Please make sure your laptop/ cellphone/ tablet supports thunderbolt 3 or Display Output (DP ALT mode), OTHERWISE IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE. Please check with the device manufacturer.
VGA interface could only transfer video. Please use a separate cable from computer/laptop headphone port to transmit audio.
To set up completely , you have to adjust setting in 'Displays'.
To set the display:
1.With your display monitor connected to your Mac, open Apple -> System Preferences.
2.Select 'Displays' with its big blue screen icon
3. Go under 'Arrangement' section
4. Check the Mirror Displays checkbox
To set up completely, you have to adjust setting in 'Screen'.
To set screen:
1. Right-click any empty area of your desktop, and then click Screen resolution
2. Click the multiple displays drop-down list, and then select 'Duplicate these displays'.
3. If the display monitor is not listed, click 'Detect'.