- Convert USB Type-C to VGA interface.
- With the new USB Type-C connector, it is a reversible connector, easy to plug in and out.
- With aluminium housing, stylish and elegant look. Support up to 1080P 60Hz output with high definition.
- Support DisplayPort Alternate Mode.
- Applicable for all USB Type-C supported devices.
- Plug and play, no need to install the driver.
- Product Dimension: 45 x 28.4 x 13.9 (mm)
- Upstream: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C (Male)
- Downstream: 1 x VGA (Female)
- Cable Length / OD: 15cm / 4.5mm
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C to VGA Converter
- 1 x User Manual
VGA interface could only transfer video. Please use a separate cable from computer/laptop headphone port to transmit audio.
Please make sure your laptop/ cellphone/ tablet supports thunderbolt 3 or Display Output (DP ALT mode), OTHERWISE IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE. Please check with the device manufacturer.
To set up completely , you have to adjust setting in 'Displays'.
To set the display:
1.With your display monitor connected to your Mac, open Apple -> System Preferences.
2.Select 'Displays' with its big blue screen icon
3. Go under 'Arrangement' section
4. Check the Mirror Displays checkbox
To set up completely, you have to adjust setting in 'Screen'.
To set screen:
1. Right-click any empty area of your desktop, and then click Screen resolution
2. Click the multiple displays drop-down list, and then select 'Duplicate these displays'.
3. If the display monitor is not listed, click 'Detect'.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.