TRAVEL TRI GaN 3 Ports 66W Charger with USB PD and QC 3.0 in White (Travel Charger)
• Superior in craftsmanship and performance.
• Powerful GaN(gallium nitride) technology offers super-efficiency at current-transferring with low heat generation which also results in a compact and lightweight design.
• This travel charger can be applied globally. It equips foldable US plug and comes with EU, UK and AU adapter for replacement and supports the voltage-input under AC 100~240V, 50~60Hz, 1.7A Max.
• While with a single connection, USB-C Power Delivery(PD) port offers maximum 65W applying on laptop e.g. MacBook Air, and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 USB port offers maximum 36W, meets most of the smartphones and tablets.
• In dual connections of both USB-C, it results in evenly maximum 30W power output. In another situation, USB-C will be in maximum 45W plus USB-A in maximum 18W.
• When all three ports connecting with devices, the 1st USB-C offers maximum 30W, 2nd USB-C and the USB-A in 18W. Total power output is 66W.
• Built-in four intelligent protection circuits against overvoltage, overcurrent, overheat and short circuit.
• With LED indicator, clearly express the working status.
|Dimension||50mm x 50mm x 25mm|
|Chipset||INN650D02 & NCP1342|
AC: 100-240V AC (50-60Hz) 1.7A Max
-USB-C x 2: Max. 65W (USB Power Delivery Supported)
Shipping cost will be calculated during checkout. International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology help achieves 95% power efficiency, plus perfectly low-temperature control
Empowered by USB Power Delivery and Quick Charge
Universal 100V - 240V voltage power-in for you to charge in virtually any country
All Around Protection against Over-Voltage, Over-Current, Overheating, Short Circuit
Compared with the normal battery charger, GaN charger is a new technology that allows higher output in overall compact size.
Both two USB-C PD ports highest output at 65W (single connection), which can charge laptops efficiently. While it is in dual connection with both USB-C, the maximum output of both ports will be decreased.
GaN allows the chargers to be smaller and Power Delivery allows them to deliver enough power to charge quickly.
It comes with the universal adapters, 100V-240V voltage power-in for you to charge in virtually any country