Unitek USB 3.0 mini hard drive docking station for 2.5 / 3.5-inch HDD SSD with 12V/3A power adapter, supports offline clone. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interfaces with UASP function maximum support 2 X 18TB.
1. USB 3.0 external, SATA-III internal, support all 2.5’’ and 3.5’’ external SSD, Hard Disk (HDD) and Solid-State Hybrid Drive (SSHD) SATA I/II/III drives, maximum support 2 X 18TB;
2. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interfaces with UASP function, provides faster transfers up to 70% faster read speeds and 40% faster write speeds over traditional USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1;
3. Supports offline clone, easily lets you duplicate or clone 2 Hard Drives without connecting to the computer.
4. Compatible OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10(32/64-bit), Mac OS, Linux
|Data Transfer Speed||6Gbps|
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.0|
|Product Dimensions||4.3 x 4 x 2.7 inches|
1 x USB 3.0 to SATA Mini hard drive dock
1 x Data cable
1 x 12V 3A power adaptor
1 x User Manual
Easy to Use
No driver needed, plug and play.
Easy to set up and disassemble.
LED light indicates Power, Clone progress: 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%.
Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes.
Mini Compact Design
Save more space and easy to carry. Highly efficient 12V/3A power supply makes sure a stable and reliable energy supply.
How to Clone HDD to SSD:
1. Plugin 2 hard drives, Identify the Original Disk and Target Disk.
2. Connect the power supply then switch on the power.
3. Press the "Clone" button, then the offline clone starts.