Model Number: P1102A
Should you be interested in this product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compact and lightweight design with maximum 60W power output.
- 1x USB-C with Power Delivery and QC3.0 technology, maximum power output up to 20V/3A 60W with Power Delivery supported Devices and up to 12V/1.5A 18W with QC3.0 supported Devices.
- 2x USB-A charging power output up to 2.4A Max.
- With the protection against over-charging, over-voltage, over-heating and short circuit.
- Universal 100V-240V AC input ensures the wall charger works worldwide even when you're travelling abroad.
- Compatible with all USB devices such as MacBook/ MacBook Pro 2015~2018, HP Spectre, Dell XPS, ThinkPad X1, Nintendo Switch, GoPro, iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones.
- Rated Power: Total 60W Max
- Input: AC: 100-240V AC (50-60Hz) 1.5A Max
- USB-C: PD3.0 Output: 5V/3A,9V/3A,15V/3A,20V/3A
- QC3.0 Output: 3.6-6V/3A, 6-9V/2A, 9-12V1.5A
- USB-A: Each Port 5V/2.4A Max
- Product Dimension: 77x 68.87 x 28.97 (mm)
- Color: Black
- Upstream: AC (EU Type)
- 1 x USB-C Female (PD/QC3.0)
- 2 x USB Type-A Female
1 x TRAVEL CUBE 3 Ports USB PD 60W Fast Charger EU Plug
PD stands for power delivery. PD technology basically enables your device to take on more power in a shorter amount of time, which translates to superfast charging. Many of the most popular mobile devices, including iPhones and Galaxy devices, are PD-enabled.
No it does not.
Yes. 100V-240V voltage
Fast charging is available on iPhone 8 and later, Samsung Galaxy S6 and later, Pixel 2 and later, iPad Pro (1st Generation) 12.9 inch and later. For model not listed, please check with the manufacturer for the port specification.
Please check that your device is compatible with the fast charging standard (PD/ QC). Use a charging cable that support PD/QC. Connect the device with the PD/QC charging cable to the PD/QC enabled port in this charger.
QC 3.0 refers to Quick Charge @ 3.0. It will charge 25% faster than the 2.4 port.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.